Sunday, February 8, 2009

Fight Gone Bad

Fight Gone Bad really wasn't that bad. It was fun to help coach everyone through the classes. The energy that everyone had really helped when it was my turn up to bat. There were a few points during the workout when I thought I might die and could no longer pick up the bar/ball, but my partner Kate and Nate/Tina/Melissa/Dev/Aaron/Nadine were all very helpful in pushing me, instead of listening to the voices inside my head that were telling me I was crazy. Because of that I think I made a great improvement from the previous time. I also think it helped that I started on the push press, which is a great exercise for me. That is where I made some huge gains from the last time. I went from 247 to 272, which is 3 reps shy of my 6th month goal to do 275. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing because now it means that I actually have to do it again to see if I can hit 275....Hmmm..

WOD
Fight Gone Bad

Round 1 Round 2: Round 3:
PP: 33 26 20
Row: 14 11 10
Wall Ball: 20 16 13
SDHP: 19 15 15
Box Jump: 25 18 17

I think I went out too hard at the push press. Cause my numbers dwindled quickly. I guess I will have to figure out ways to strategize this better. Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I found our blog! Sorry I didn't call you back - like 3 weeks ago - I was asleep and then pissed cuz it would a been cool 2 c ya...you look hot and buff!
    love
    court

    ReplyDelete