Sunday, February 1, 2009

Warmup-
Kettlebell complex- All I remember is how hard the half squats were

Skill
Max pullup
1 arm overhead squat

I did not think I was going to get very many pullups today. I just wasn't feeling it. I suprised myself and got 23 kipping pullups. I only needed 2 more to hit my goal that I made for the new year, but when I tried to go for 24 my hands slipped off the bar. I have to work on my grip a little more. Either, I am still very happy.

WOD- Partner style

50 med ball situp passes- 14lb
100 wall ball- 14 lb
200 db snatch- 20 lb
run 2 laps
8x bear crawls
200 jumping pull ups
100 kb sdhp- 25lb
50 atomic pushups

Melissa was my partner and it was great because we paced and encouraged each other. I guess it helps when two trainers are partnered together.

25:08

No comments:

Post a Comment