Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bear crawls are my demise

Today's workout was tough. Definitely felt it in the legs after yesterday. I'm sure I will feel it even more. Although, I felt good, better than last week.

Warmup-
Kb stuff- 25lb, heavy

Skill-
4 rounds
Pull up- 2 dead hang first round, then 1 at the beginning of the next rounds. I then did kipping negatives to work towards my goal
5 windmills- 20lb/25lb/25lb
Single leg deadlift- 20lb/25lb/25lb/25lb

WOD
40/20
bear crawl
jumping pullups
ball slam
row

I went to the grocery store today and bought a bunch of fruits and vegetables. The goal is to not eat out this week and make my meals. I made a chicken stir fry and just some grilled chicken for salads. Whenever I have food at home, then I am more likely to eat better. So i guess this is baby step #1.

Time to get physical...

No comments:

Post a Comment