Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Monday's Workout

First off, I'm the crazy lady who likes snowboarding so much that I went up to the mountain with Katie after working 8hrs. It was worth it though cause the snow was alright. We went for about 2.5 hrs and then headed back home because I was supposed to work that night. Luckily I got comped, so then I decided to go the gym because a little bird or birds informed me that we were doing a benchmark workout. As much as benchmark workouts can suck, I like them cause they give me an idea of my increase it fitness. Plus, it was Jackie, and Jackie is geared towards me (aka no running involved).

Warmup
3x- 20 lb kb
10- Halos
10- goblet squats
15- swings

Skill
Front squat
2 warmup sets of 5, then 5 sets of 3- 65/85/95/105/120
5- spiderman

I had a PR on the front squat which is exciting for me. Katie told me that I had good form and good depth, which is exciting for me.

WOD

Jackie
Row 100m
50 thrusters- 33lb
30 pullups
9:00

I'm not exactly sure what my previous time was. I'll have to go back and research it, but I know for sure it was over 10 minutes. So i'm happy with taking at least a minute off my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment