Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Gotta Love Those Partner Workouts

Workout Jan. 3rd 2009

Saturday's workout was great. I love the partner workouts. They are so hard, but at least you get little breaks while it is going. Cristina and I were paired up and we rocked it. We seem to really push each other when we are paired up.

The warmup was fun. I always love doing the ladder drills. Love that fancy footwork.


The skill was max pull ups, max push ups. My last pull up max was 19. I was only able to get 18 this time around. My grip was shot and I just couldn't do anymore. There is always next time. The push ups sucked for me. I was only able to do 20. I have to work on my technique more. I guess I should probably add that to one of my goals.

Here is the grueling partner workout. The row was tough to start off with. We broke it up into three 250 sections each. The rest was the ladder. The ring hold at the end was very hard for me.
we finished the workout in 20:30 in the middle of the pack. That is good. Melissa and Kim tore it up. It was intense.

Cristina at the end of the workout. We liked it. It is one of those love/hate things.
This was definitely a better day for me than yesterday. Things are looking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment