Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tuesday's WOD


It was nice to move today. I was feeling sore from yesterday, those darn med ball cleans. I felt pretty good today. Dev and I fed off each other's energy. I pushed her to do the 40 lb weight vest pull ups and she pushed me during the WOD. It was great. Sean certainly had me using my ab muscles today during the battling rope station. He was making some "interesting" noises. I wasn't sure what was going on behind me. Anyways, good workout today, tabatas are fun. I like recreate's take on the tabata.
Skill
4 rounds
Snatch- 25/35/20k/20k
I wasn't sure if I should try going up, but I did and they felt good. I didn't feel like my arm was going to give out. Yay for progress.
Dips- 2 real, 3 band/1 real, 4 band/5 band/5 band
Weighted pull ups- 5/5 with 20lb/5 with 30lb/4 with 40lb
WOD
Started out at froghop/bear crawl station because of Devon's suggestion. Very good suggestion Devon. I had to stop at one point because my hip flexors started cramping.
Battling ropes
SDHP- 35lb
Jumping Pull ups
Who knows what tomorrow will bring?

1 comment:

  1. That is a good pic of you pressing 105. You are getting crazy strong!

    ReplyDelete