Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Friday's WOD- Deadlift roomate x3

So I was pretty tired from this last week of working out that i didn't really feel like doing much. I warmed up and then did 3 sets of db hang squat clean- 25, 30, 35. I then tried the hang squat clean with the barbell- 53, 73, 73. I don't really like the barbell version, it is just kind of awkward. I prefer the db version. I think it is more difficult to stabilize each arm.

Later in the day I helped with the 530 class. Cristina had a brilliant idea to try and deadlift me. She was able to do it. It was hilarious. Then, I tried to deadlift her and was able to do it x3. I guess we have a new workout on our hands. I guess next part will be clean and press roommate x3. That will be something to work up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment