Thursday, January 22, 2009

Double D's

I was introduced to a new exercise today at the gym. Melissa called it the dot game, I like to call it the dot drill, hence the title of this post (for those who have their minds in the gutter). Anyways, I would explain it, but I don't know if i can describe it appropriately, so you will just have to go to the gym and learn for yourself. It's fun, but also very cardio/taxing at the same time and involves some agility. It reminds me of ladder drills and I love the ladder drills. So anyways this Double D exercise may be in competition with the Double B exercise.

Warmup
2 rounds
5 Windmills- 20
5 overhead squat with kettlebell- 20
Farmers walk- 35

Skill
Push Press 5x5- 65/75/85/100/110 x4
Cross chop to halo- 10

WOD
How many rounds in 15 mins?
5- L 1 arm swing
5- R 1 arm wing
5- L arm snatch
5- R arm snatch
10- pushups
12 rounds with 25lb kb

Once again the pushups were my demise.

No comments:

Post a Comment