Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tiffany's favorite workout....Not

So if you don't know one of the first workouts I did was this one, and I nearly lost my lunch. I wasn't sure if I wanted to come back to the gym. From here on out I am on puke watch, although I have been fine thus far. I don't know what the warmup was, but we did front squats for skill. The last time we did front squats I did not do very well. I kept getting stuck at the bottom of the squat. I think I did one rep max at 105lbs. I was pretty excited because today I was able to do 100x5 and it felt good. I knew 105 would have been tough, but I think I could have done it. I think my squatting is much better from those darn leg circuits (who doesn't love/hate those?).

Then for the row/ball slam workout. Unfortunately, I had to go by myself because we were odd numbered, which is fine, I don't mind. Luckily I was next to Katie, so I was able to pace myself with her. It was tough. The last three minutes always feel like forever. I ended with 120 ball slams and 69 calories, not too shabby. And then catching my breath on the floor for five minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment